Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Elementary School

You know Sudoku? The newest craze in puzzle brain food? (Apart from my aunt, who doesnt know what the rules are, so just puts random numbers in and then says "Im pinish! Dat wassant dat ard")

Well try this: Time yourself and name all your elementary school teachers (Anyone that is 12 years old doesnt count)

Kindergarten: Ms McCormick
Grade 1: Mr. Horn.
Grade 2. Ms Adams.
Grade 3: Ms Lady-I-cant-remember-who-got-the-whole-class-to-stand-up-and-say-the-lords-prayer-daily-even-the-hindus-and-sikhs
Grade 4: Mr. Rosen
Grade 5: Ms. Parker / Ms. Ng
Grade 6: Mr. H
Grade 7: Mr. H

That took me 12 minutes. I got stuck on Grade 3 and Grade 5. And for grade 3, I swear thats her real name..

{Post Edit note: 4 hours later.. Ms GOLDIE! Thank God... I was getting a headache}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chow Mein Abecia,

Your test took me 12 seconds.

Anonymous said...

Grade 3 was Mrs. Goldie!!