Friday, June 29, 2007

Werewolves of London

- Before I start, I need to mention the most anticipated movie of recent memory premiering next week. It involves vehicles that are really robots in disguise. Go Bots. Perhaps youve heard of it? Ha.. All week, Ive been asking folks, "You watching Go Bots next week? I cant wait for the Go Bots Movie.." The looks of mental retardation I get, its gold, baby, gold. This is how I amuse myself these days. True story now, today, a lad from work, Ciaran, has been drooling about this Transformers movie for months now... he wont stop talking about it. Told him there was a Go Bots movie coming out next month too. His eyes bugged out and he totally bought it... and as a result milk went up my nose from snickering. "Oh you're taking the piss, arent you, you Canadian bastard.."

-Maibs was out here last week, and we toured bits of London and Cambridge and Norfolk, which was "deadly" (thought Id insert some english/scottish/irish slang, for context. These are the supplementary measures I take inorder to enhance the journalistic experience I weave. hack). But I got sick. And then she got sick too. While she was in Spain. So she got annoyed. Which led me to pay her off guilt money by offering Pay As you Go vodafone credits for her mobile phone. Even trade, by my math.


Its the summer for petes sake, how come I had to get sick then? Thatll teach me for lapsing out of my Ginko / Echanachea / Vitamin C daily cocktail and forgetting my Cold FX. I blame the Underground, the stupid Tube... its a cesspool of plague and disease. I convinced Maibs of this as well, its like a sauna down there, humidity that invites germs to perculate and expand, and with millions of daily users, its like we might as well drink straight from urinals and lick toilets seats; its almost the same.


Maibel sight seeing. While lying down. Cuz we were tired.

-Usually when I go to London, I visit my friends Ted Baker and Paul Smith (forget that loser/poser Tommy Hilfiger... he sucks). This time though not so much, too busy sight seeing and exploring around. This was probably a first for me, going to London and NOT shopping. I did stop by my other buddy Harvey Nichols for a little bit, and brushed through Harrods to check out the chocolate selection, but that was it. I know, no Selfridges, like what the?

-We visited my cousin in Kings Lynn, Norfolk. I have a niece and nephew there... Brian and Angel. Angel is 2, and is allergic to everything, poor kid, but is absolutely unbelievably cute with prominent eyes that stare at you like Cat in Shrek. Simply adorable. And Brian, 9, speaks in a hybrid Filipino Accent / British Accent that just purely blows me away. Thats the kinda shit Im suppose to record, and set as a ring tone. I can listen to it all day. Its a mix of Tito Boy and the Spice Girls and Harry Potter. Too bad I didnt take pics, but Im waiting for some to be sent via email.

-Posted some pictures. Tomorrow I will post Budapest. 2 months late, but Im bored and have no friends so I have no excuses.


Sandringham House. This is the Queens Christmas home in Norfolk, and also where Prince Charles first met Princess Diana. If you didnt know, click on the pics for big versions (sorry for the late notice). While we were there, Maibel said that she would love to marry Prince William and become Princess Maibel. Then we joked around and said that the kids would be the coolest pinoys ever... Royal Prince Efren and Princess Maritess...


Maibs, in her pist out waiting pose while in Cambridge, because our train was delayed.

No comments: