Sunday, February 27, 2005

Eurostyle

Ive recently broken down in a moment of weakness. Well its a prolonged moment of weakness, to be fair. Sustained weakness, which i fought VALIANTLY for a really LONG time, ever since Ive landed here. I ended up breaking down eventually, even though I promised myself that I never would do what I just did. I bought tight jeans. Or what I tend to think are tight jeans. Stupid Europe and their tights sizes... i cant find nothing else. I blame it on the italians and their greaser styles infecting the rest of europe. Slimy, giant sunglass wearin bastards. But in actuality, they are not really tight, its just not loose like how I wear all my other pants. I must be getting more conservative and respectable in my old age, I did after all just turn 20 (cough)(cough).

Heres the worst thing, Im convinced these ones are not too shabby; when matched with the proper tops it looks pretty dope(I hope?) .. the one saving grace is that they are Diesels. Thats right Die Sel (I feel an email coming on from a certain Jeans snob, welcoming me to the dark side of stupid expensive jeans... arghh) I bought them during another shopping day in Belfast, one of my favorite places to shop now, its so good. WAY better than Dublin. On the holy trinity, it joins New York and London (so far), which is a lot to say. And on that note, Ill make another Marty prediction: with me and Eric egging him on, there is no way he cannot resist the temptation on blowing wack loads of money on euro cloths during their upcoming visit in two months. No way. He will not be able to turn down a vintage Mexico 1964 Black Red and White Addidas track suit for £75. Not a chance. And we didnt even get to the shoes... he better start saving like 5 months ago.

Anyways... yeap tight jeans. This sucks, Ive compromised my deepest values. Not only that, they are low cut too... no matter what I do my damn boxers always show. This is exactly the point when dudes stop wearing underwear...

And now that the flood gates are open, there is no stopping now. Welcome, Paper Denim Cloth and G Star...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaahahahaahahaahahaha
hahahahahahahaahahahaaahaaaha

oh noli, its okay...the first pair was the hardest! (i STILL remember how much SHIT you gave me)...and ahhh, here we are today. i will be nice...b/c im a nice girl...all i can say is, welcome, my friend.
-jm

Anonymous said...

unfortunately it doesn't stop at the tight jeans... a whole new wardrobe is inevitable... when i made the transition, i realized i only had baggy T's, sweaters, shirts, jackets, etc... and let me tell you, baggy tops and tight pants make you look like an 80's work out chick a la jane fonda... you might as well throw in some matching neon pink leg warmers and head band...

mc