Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sinn Fein

Pit stop at home, just finished the Irish leg of the tour and currently recharging and repacking (hopefully more smarter) at my place in Dundalk. Flying to Portugal tomorrow.

Here's a sample of random quotes of the past week:

(In da Club, Dublin)

Eric: "What the hell, man! Those two are salsa dancing! To Hip Hop! Stupid idiots. They made me spill my drink two times now!"

----

(me and eric watching Marty at the edge of the Dance Floor)

Eric: "I know Chow needs a wing man right now... but... there is no WAY Im going in there. Its not going to be me.."

----

(later on)

Marty: "Hey so what do you guys think?"
Noli: "um.. 4 maybe 5ish"
Eric: "Well maybe a 5.5"
Marty: "What theres no way! Im not talking about the friend"
Noli: "Oh we are not either, shes a 2"
Marty: "Snap! Snap-Snap! Thats bullshit! Shes at least a 7"
Eric: "We'll give you a generous 5.5... round up to 6"
Marty: "Thats crap... give me your camera, Im going to take a picture, you mutha fuckers.."
Noli: "Go ahead, you'll see tomorrow morning"

----

(Eric looking out, as we drive through the Irish Country side)

Eric: "Now I can understand why Irelands color is Green. Actually they dont have any creativity, its bloody green absolutely everywhere..."

----

(More driving conversation)

Marty: "Hey its says here Van Morrison is Irish. Hes Irish?"
Eric: "Van Morrison? I guess so. Hey... do you think his first name is Van?"

----

(Giants Causeway, sight seeing)

Noli: "So we going to climb up there?"
Eric: "Might as well. We need to work off the Fish and Chips and deep fried twix chocolate bar. I need to watch rolling my ankles though "
Marty: "OHWWW! Fuck!" [Marty promptly rolls his ankle]

----

(Morning after night out in Belfast)

Noli : "Id say most of the girls were 7s last night. Thats why you [Marty] didnt magically lose your memory."
Eric: "Well except for the girl in the pink. She was a 5. Actually I was surprised you [Marty] didnt try to hit that"
Marty: "Yeah me too.."

No comments: