Sunday, May 29, 2005

Pot of Gold

Some friends were looking through some of my pictures on my iBook today... and this picture came up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jamelia (the French one) Then said " Noleee... whatss zis? Lepp-reh-shaun?"

I spit up my Sprite and I howled my ass off... omygosh I was keeled over on the ground... (and she got mad at me for laughing).

Long story going way back, an inside joke...she didnt get it, and if you dont get it, Im sorry I cant explain it here... but suffice to say, when the french say Leprachaun... I think its freakin body convulsing hilarious...

[Oh yeah, Portugal.. its coming... my excuse is twofold; Playing golf alll day and going out all night is not conducive to time consuming photoblogs. These are rare occurences so I have to take advantage.]

No comments: