Sunday, December 11, 2005

Its been a long December...

and theres reason to believe maybe this year will be better than the last.

So I just heard Hermes is the newest Xtscene.com photographer... lucky freakin bastard! Hermes you are blessed brah... my boy is actually allowed and even encouraged to take pictures of hot drunk girls in Vancouver clubs wearing nothing but tank tops and denim belts. Dude... if you need a sub during your Japan hiatus... me and Jin will be in like a fat kid on a smartie...

So here are some photos from France..





4 comments:

PPP - PennyPencilPixel said...

Hey Nols,

So u heard huh? I told 'em I'd do it for free just to get more photog experience... Really want to get better at it. If you guys really want to sub for me while I'm gone, let me know and I'll ask the xtscene guys if they're down.

H.

PPP - PennyPencilPixel said...

Btw dude, get a Flickr pro account boy and put that DSLR to the test. U posted some good pics in this last post man...

n. said...

Yeah Hermes, let me know how much you pay for the Flickr pro account... Ive been thinkin about it ever since you started yours. Xtscene! See ya Friday...

PPP - PennyPencilPixel said...

dude, its like $24 cdn i think for the pro account. or whatevs, 2 bucks per month dude. i frikkn use it more than hotmail!!! btw, i already emailed the xtscene guys telling them about u and jin. i know u wanna do it for realz. see u friday in van man...