Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Cowboy up

If there is one particular type of movie that I have no interest in seeing, more so than overt Chick flicks (fried red potatoes, ya-ya sisterhood of travelling pants, mirrors of a geishas)... it would have be gay cowboy romance movies. AKA Brokeback Mountain. Really I have nothing against it, apart from the very reality that it will be snoring out loud boring, so I plan to avoid it like Pearl Harbor. Interesting enough though, I have heard that there have been some strong elements mixed in to make it okay for straight male sucker p-whipped boyfriends to attend.... and its a really good one: Anne Hathaway goes topless. Wow. Yeah I know, thats the Princess from the Princess Diaries. Hmmm... i think it just got upgraded to "rent it on DVD and Fast forward to good scenes" status. (And girls dont dare shake your head in disgust, I know its been done by yous, namely with Solaris, to see George Clooneys bare ass.)

So its good to be back home... It warranted blasting Muse - Hysteria super LOUD....

so far pretty chill... apart from having to sleep on a couch. hmpfh..

I have a new number for while Im in Vancouver, I got a Fido Sim card for my Vodafone... 778-859-8574, give me a shout to say hi, and forgive me if Im slow to call peeps..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that the BEST centrefielder in the Majors is Johnny Damon. He's going to cowboy up alright, all the way to the 2006 World Series, now that he's playing for a REAL ball team. He's come to his senses and decided to ditch those idiots in Beantown and come and play for THE most storied franchise in sports history, the New York Yankees.

n. said...

Wah? Where did that come from? All I know is Johnny "no range" Damon is not worth 13 mil a year... Sucker contract... especially when he has to cut his hair and starts to suck at Samson-esque levels...

Anonymous said...

Tried calling your Becks Vodafone number, wont work. Call me or give me another number to get ahold of you.