Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Deep South

Blackened Catfish Creole. Deep-fried Crawfish tails. BBQ Jumbo Shrimp. Aligator and Chicken Gumbo. Bread Pudding. Im in Nachitoches, Lousiana; it rules. Freakin no wonder why almost everyone here tips the scales at over 300lbs, or has cute girl F.I.T. syndrome(Fat in training, think Britney Spears, post baby... I see these girls as often as Rainbows on Davie St. Such a shame really) But yeah... the food is profoundly G. U. D., gud. Next I think Im gonna try grits... whatever that is.

I do get the stares though. They dont know what to make of me, the wierd asiany dude in the Adidas track jacket and PF Flyers. And I feel like in some movie, like ... I dont know... The Waterboy. Ive always thought these forced accents in Hollywood were exagerations... but nuh-huh... hells no... accurate as digital callipers y'all.

Other than that... I kinda feel like Im in Prince George... ie... Full size trucks are the only acceptible mode of transportation. Only difference of course, here, an over abundance of Lil Jon clones..

No comments: