Thursday, July 27, 2006

Early Morning

Another snap shot that captures a brief moment in Nolis Irish life. Irritated to hell that I just woke up at 4:30am and couldnt get back to sleep... probably only about 4 hours sleep total... which now means ill be in PMS mode for the day. Im absolutely raging! Its 6am.. Thursday. Completely off my head pissed out right now, and all I could do is roll over and open the lid to my iBook.

Got nothing else to talk about really, its 6AM and Im lying in bed staring at the Ceiling. I should do pushups maybe. OH yeah... heres something, last week I was informed that there is a 95% chance I will be going to Sydney Australia in 3 weeks for work... which means day stop overs in either Kuala Lumpur or Singapore there and back as well... (Its 23 Hours flying to Sydney one way... youd need to break it up with a restful overnight in a 5 star hotel, purely for health reasons and correcting bloodflow... its a must. Health and safety first). I should really erase the last paragraph becuase the trip is not totally confirmed and I probably just jinxed it right there... but Im too lazy because highlighting and deleting the last paragraph will be too much effort as id have to prematurely manuver the trackpad. Ill just wear my underwear backwards and do a few eyelash wishes and prayers to baby Jesus later, that should be well enough reverse any jinxes...

Might as well go to the gym then... no choice now, it opens at 7am... which will definitely leave me dead tired and sleepy by lunch time. Until then Ill karate chop my pillow, and throw in a few flying elbows. Happy Days...

No comments: