Friday, March 23, 2007

Maria Sharapova


Quick update... Im off to Russia tomorrow for work, will be there for a week, in a small town called Solikamsk, which is located in like the Saskatchewan of Russia... even still Im excited. Also I hear Russians are racist, Mike was just telling me that the only two races russians dislike more than asians are blacks and chechnians... but only really the Chechnians that look like Borat... but hey whatever should still be a slice..

Probably, wont be posting for a while then, for good reason, cuz then immediately after I head off to Paris for a week to meet up with Chin, and then before he heads home, we go to Budapest Hungary for the weekend.

Until then heres at least one pic, which I failed to post, from my trip to the French Open last year... or-rev-why-or...

No comments: