Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Too late..

The Ultimate signs of blogger sloth:

1) Not posting. Like hardly ever.

2) Making excuses for not posting.

3) Using Videos and Pictures instead of writing.

By that count I have struck out this month. A big Bo Jackson type whiffff, the kind where you swing so hard and and miss with such velocity and power that the bat breaks on your overly muscled back on the follow thru. At the very least I give good analogies.

So wheres the Videos and Pics then? Below. The Pics I can take credit for, but the videos I cant. Manny did those, and did a full-stop bang up sweet tits job, he managed to create something really spectacular, seriously its something fierce. (Good job Manny)

Pictures are below the videos are Boracay. Tomorrow, hopefully there should be more pics from the other places of the philippines along with stories this time. Until then...



ABECIA CHRISTMAS 2007


ABECIA NEW YEARS 2008


VACATION CLOSING 2008












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, dude. I was going to strike your blog from my bookmarks, but in true Filipino style, the update gets in there...