Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Crossing the line

Um... Im doing something questionable and maybe unethical. Im posting while in a meeting at work, a product workshop where account managers and senior engineers from the US and Canada come all the way here to Ireland for a 2 day session on strategy for 2008. And heres me blogging, arent I sooo awesome. This is the brilliance of WIFI. People actually think Im doing work or taking notes.

Something I always wanted to try.. and I shoulnt press my luck any further than this. I should cut this short, and not expand anywhere close to 200 words. So not so badass of me... only a 2 minute distraction. Back to the business at hand soon.

Ill write again soon to satisfy Mike and update on the Philippines trip. I promise, loads to talk about cuz it was good (even though that promise is probably not worth the html code I write on)

Be back soon. Happy New Year.

No comments: