Sunday, January 11, 2009

La Isla Bonita

This is a quick one. Need to pad the stats, starting early this year. It might be cheap but Ive learned my lesson well. Got to get my reps, and pad the stats.

More European music introductions. I am definitely taking credit for Bringing Leona Lewis to North America, I posted her video here on this blog in Oct 2007. And then she went on to blow it up in 2008. So thats got to be because of me.

So I want to introduce you to French star Alizee, the Britney Spears of France minus the crazy, but plus the exotic and the sexy.

Shes been around and been a star for a while now, about as long as Brit. And there's no chance she will ever break through in North America because shes french. So when she sings in English, its with a ever so slight accent. But she is cute as button, but like in heaven. A button in heaven. Cuz those are the cutest buttons.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love her...just found out that she's married, but I still do