Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sky rockets in flight, Afternoon delight

I had something to talk about, I was really looking forward to expressing myself on what I had on my mind. It was huge. Profound. Hopefully hilarious. But then I got distracted by actress Shannyn Sossamon on 40 Days and 40 Nights, the RTE1 Wednesday night movie on TV (class film btw) and after that, it was game over; now all of sudden Im left with nothing. Im leaving a huge blank. So frustrating... cant think, total mindblock, wiped from memory, attention span evaporated. My memory is unbelievably shameful, I should stop doing glue.

So... Hmm.. Ive got no material. Very embarassing. Maybe tomorrow...

Instead... out of my back pocket...

Ill do some shout outs: Happy Birthday to my grandma/lola (March 14), Magtanong (St. Pats Day), Kid Slick (March 19), Manny (March 24), and upcoming to my Dad and Kuya Bong (March 28 both). March is a busy month, thank goodness Im over here and mercifully saved from buying regalos...

And an another shout out as well to Jen and Zeb... who have announced that they are now expecting in Sept. A cute little baby is coming. This is great news... but I have to admit its gonna be wierd; I cant believe Jen is finally going to weigh more than 90 lbs. (haha Jen, I kid, I kid! Dont hit me...)

Oh, and about St Patricks Day in Dublin. It was pretty good, yet kinda anti-climatic in a way. I was sober though, I had to drive home from Dublin you see. And unlike 25 years ago, drinking and driving is a little illegal. Nevermind, all my friends ( I have 3 of them) were out of the country anyways. Instead I was 3rd party to nonstop hooliganism in downtown Dublin starting shortly after the parade. It turns out 16 year olds cant handle their drink in Ireland, either.

Hasta Luego...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: