Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Seoul Glow...

Well after the Japan trip, I surprisingly find myself in Seoul again, a little side trip at the last minute, being sent here due to my immediate proximity, more than anything else, extending this panasian trip by another week. Personally I dont mind, cuz the Hotel they setup me up in is the absolute bomb, Lotte World in Jamsil Seoul Korea. This is how good it is, they have Aveda products in the bathroom. To guys this probably means nothing, but to any females right now, they are probably blurting out a spine curdling "WHAT?". Suffice to say, I will be coming home with something like a thousand little bottles of Aveda All Sensitive Moisturizing Lotion, Energizing Body Cleanser, and a mix of Rosemary Mint and Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner. To be honest, this stuff meant no nevermind to me before, but after a few days of use, I am totally sold, cuz my hair has never been so bouncy and manageable. So everyday Ive been taking the bottles before they clean my room, so that they would have to replenish with a new set. Over a week, thats going to add up. Im probably going home with a total value of $100 in product! Im so "new money", its not even funny.

And as another bonus, through Eric's brilliant lead, it gave me a great opportunity to get my laundry done at the hotel as well. And I am absolutely ecstatic that I did. Seriously, my clothes have never ever ever smelled this good or have been this soft, absolutely worth the $80USD to get my laundry done (well worth it to me anyways, cuz bottom line, I dont even have to pay nothing, haha). Truthfully, I walk around now, glowing in the fact how good I smell, strutting around like Morris in a wrestling suit, or Wayne in a european 76 track jacket. This leads me to firmly believe that everything is so much better when you let the right professional do it for you... cooking, coffee, washing cars, and now laundry.

And lastly, a quick shout out to MJ, who I just found out, started her new job this week as my brother's secretary.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

whoaWHOAwhoa... hold on a second! I already told you, you punk.. I am NOT manny's secretary. It is now thursday... on monday, manny got me a frap from starbucks (without my asking!), and wednesday, he *again* OFFERED to get me a muffin. how's that for secretary? if this is what it means to be a secretary, then i'll be yours too nols :P
funny funny guy. when you come back, i'll treat you to some good ol' dennys..

Anonymous said...

wait a sec, there was a big stack of doughnuts and muffins from a meeting. I got MJ one b/c she was shy.

Anonymous said...

i woulda gotten it myself ya know... lol. but i didnt, soooo ---> thank you manny. you didn't have to get it para moi. =D