Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Standard of Living

There have been three momentus changes in my life recently. All three have had an enormous impact on my well being. I am now better.

1) AirTunes. I have combined the excellent pairing of Bose Companion 3 Speakers with Airport Express to give me true wireless music via iTunes in my household. True, the technology has existed for almost two years, but I havent had the opportunity to scratch that itch until a recent visit to the Bose candy store made it undeniable for me (Damn you Bose and your sweet sounds audio products!). So now I have merged two things that Eric and I have been talking about for ages... Wireless music + Bose Speakers. Its crotch grabbingly exciting.

2) The George Foreman Grill. Who would of thunk? Sure its the punch line to most jokes, but this infomercial gadget is brilliant. My roommate brought it back home from his parents place, and we have been racking up the mileage ever since. Whats not to like? Its an indoor grill, it makes cooking healthy by draining all the goodness away, its quick cooking by grilling on the top AND the bottom, its quick cleaning, it makes a mean-ass Panini, and it gives your food those ultra cool looking grill lines. All that from a sandwich maker tilted on a slight angle.

3) Abercrombie & Fitch Boxers. I recently bought a handful of this ginch and have been thoroughly impressed. I say its the most exciting underwear Ive personally experienced since the "slightly exposed G-String" revolution amongst able females. Great material, excellent thread count, good absorbtion and breathability, no chafing, its just such good quality! Its even a cut above my Burberry boxers, which is saying quite alot. It might well be on its way to joining Satin boxers in the Holy Mosque of Boxer Worship. (clarification, not AS exciting as the G-String, because quite frankly thats impossible, but most exciting SINCE... there is a difference)

No comments: