Friday, October 06, 2006

The Four Floors of Whores

Im in Singapore again just arrived; this place is quickly becoming my second home town. The trip over was really rough though because of a current spell of sinus infection, so it felt like my eyes were going to pop out for extended stints, which is as rough as things can get when you sit in the front bus (Sometimes I like to entertain myself and peek through the curtain to check out the plebs sitting in the back. Poor souls, look like bloody sardines back there)

So 2 flights of the 14 are done on this Boston marathon of trips. 12 more to go, its like I just rounded the corner of the first turn... Here are the trip deets: weekend in the Singapore (now), then Week for India job, then week off, then week for Australia job, then week off, then week for India job #2, then weekend in Singapore, then go home. For some of the time during the weeks off Im deciding between going to two locations, either Philippines or New Zealand. Tough call, really, Itll be a game time decision.

This time Singapore, I decided to stay at the Orchard Hotel. The infamous Four Floors of Whores is across the street. Or, uh... so I heard. Dont know nothing about that though... just been told by people... complete coincidence... definitely..

No comments: