Sunday, October 29, 2006

Melbourne

Off to Melbourne tomorrow, and then Auckland Thursday. A few observations:

-Dont understand why when Irish leave Ireland, they frequent only Irish bars. Was at Scruffy Murphys in Sydney, and half the people were in Gaelic Football jerseys. I cant identify or relate to this mentality. Ronan has been drunk all weekend in Irish bars, getting liquored up with Corkman, Kerryman, Dubman, Donegalman, Mayoman, Galwayman... personally when Im away, I like to see the country Im in... call me loco...

-Asians with Aussie accents still mess me up. I will never ever get used to this. English accents, I can finally accept... but not this... it perplexes me beyond my mental boundaries... like just stop it...

-After being in Australia, dreading even more the return to India. DREADING... like ive said before, good with a backpack... absolute crap when on business with luggage.

Hopefully after NZ, Ill get a chance to checkout Surfers Paradise, Cairns and Whitsundays. Surprisingly no pictures yet either. Im being so so so lame... but up until Friday its been all business mode. Now just settling into take a break and recover mode... it kicks ass on Business mode.

No comments: