Saturday, November 17, 2007

Eventually...

A bit late but below I have posted some of the pictures from the Greece Italy trip 6 weeks back. Remember how I explained how my computer was missing for 2 weeks? So thats why its late. And as for the 4 weeks preceding that, lets just say I was lazy as expected and well known for welching on blog promises, yet somehow, to my credit, made up for it by posting quite prolifically during that month. Temporarily I refound that elusive writing passion, a passion which during that period was almost as strong as my super-crush on Alicia Keyes (Im attracted to geniuses, and isnt she just lovely with straight hair and red lipsticks?). Lets try to keep it up...

So here we go.. and if you wish, again click to enlarge.


This is one of the greatest and one of my most favorite things about Italia.. Italian Cafes. Even better scene at night.


Rome shopping.


Spanish steps at midnight.


Mykonos Mill


Mykonos Locals candid


Positano Italy


Three years ago i posted Santorini photos. This time I went a little new, and took pictures in a different light.


No comments: