Thursday, November 15, 2007

Im back mac..

-No one knew this, but Ive been without my trusty macbook pro laptop for the last 2 weeks almost. I pulled a cheeky move, by sending the mac in for repair, only for the sole reason that my year warranty was about to expire and it was my last chance to get some thing repaired for free, even though there was nothing really wrong with the computer. I called em up, I made some trumped up complaint about the hard drive sounding "funny". The auth. mac repair crowd in dublin picked up it via courier, ran a few diagnostic tests, and actually found that the hard drive ran a tad slow on a few "sectors" and although only a minor concern,decided to replace it. Class... Por Pree.. dats por pree.. I had to suffer for it little bit though, regulated to the work laptop extended use at home... small sacrifices but Im back

-I have been a big fan of www.ngtv.com this past year... one of the better more entertaining things to come from the internet since all those secret websites that organize streaming tv and movie links. Its like Entertainment tonight / Extra, but except totally fucking cool instead... its unique its raw and fun, has a hot bimbo blonde host Carrie Keagan, she asks celebrities funky stupid questions that are the complete opposite of banal, and its unedited uncensored nature has done for entertainment coverage what south park has done for cartoons. And seriously, nothing is funner than listening to your A list celebrities like Robin Williams and Topher Grace repeatedly say "cock" and "motherfucker". "No Good TV", Good times. So Im glad its back, cuz I couldnt check that shit on my sterile work computer.

-One of my biggest pet peeves is when you find a toilet seat thats kinda like, you know, loose and wiggly. The seat moves around on you as you sit down, I hate that, cuz theres always the potential for the disaster situation of butt skin touching ceramic bowl (arghhh). My favorite toilet stall at work was like this though and I always had to be extra careful (my favorite because hardly anyone uses this one, low traffic and quiet). I filled in a few maintenance facility complaints to get it repaired, all the way back to January and have been frustrated because if it just got fixed, itd be the best work toilet Ive ever experienced. Its warm, clean, and it even smells good in there, like a 5 star hotel bathroom with potpourri. This week though, to my surprise it not only got fixed, but it got replaced by a new Gucci toilet seat... all shiny n blinging. Yep, these are the type of things that excite me ...

No comments: