Sunday, December 16, 2007

British Airways Terraces Lounge, Heathrow, Terminal 1

Yep. Heathrow still sucks mightily, and I wont let it go. They suck because I have a full open bar in the BA Executive Terraces lounge, stocked to the rafters, and I cant drink because Im on Anti-biotics (I have to blame something so). I also have a bad feeling my luggage is going to be lost again... there has just been too terrible of a win streak with this airport this 2007 year (My last ditch attempts at the reverse jinx).

So anyways, Im glad for one thing so far... only 2 of the 4 Heathrow personel I dealt with today were nice to me, and not rude. Mathmatically, thats technically *infinitely* better than the '0 for' batting average I usually get out of this sorry excuse for a world class international transportation hub.

And this is from a completely objective observer such as myself. Not tainted at all, no maam. (To be fair, Dublin Airport sucks too. From the outside, it looks like an airport that belongs in Kinshasa)

On the list of things to do today: One last proper burger that doesnt have sugar as an ingredient - check, one last time wearing a hoodie / heavy warm jacket - check, one last time paying 1.50 euro for a coke - check, one last time being a minority - check.

Still a little sad Im not flying to Vancouver this year, though. But its safe to say Vancouver in December doesnt quite have bleached white beaches with sand like fine baby powder. Thats a big win. Decent availability of passable toilets however... ummm not so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is the internet in da pilipins, although it is carabao-powered...

Blog fans want to be kept updated!