Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This is what youre supppose to do with iPhones

I have to concede, I have a new crush. Watch the next two videos. This applegirl002? She wins me with her technical and musical playfulness, done in a geeky messin-around kind of way. Any chick this adorable that can just conceive an idea this nerd-awesome to begin with, let alone put in the work to get organized, plan, practice, perform and see it through, like, wow, how can I not be forever smitten after someone puts such inventive and ingenious effort like that ? Of course her singing is not money maker worthy, but she's obviously ESL afterall and still sings better than 90% of the people I know. Plus any girl that thinks creating music off of a few iPhones apps is fun, well, color me delighted, thats a complete winner winner chicken dinner in my books. Of course if a dude did this exact same thing, he'd be the hugest Dweeb. Dont blame me, I didnt invent double standards.

Heres more: I love the way she says 'high hat', and how she cups her hand to her ear when she says 'Listen!', like shes channeling Hulk Hogan. Shes so lovely. lol..

Now if she can only get rid of the sinewy wire cat: scary.




No comments: