Saturday, July 24, 2004

First posting

Ive been meaning to start a blog for a while now, ever since I moved to Ireland in late May. Now its started, exactly 2 months after I arrived (would of been sooner, but I insisted on wireless broadband, and then after my incessantly childish pouting suceeded, I religiously procrastinated). No definite reason for the blog really, but Ill be posting thoughts, crappy ones and good ones, and pictures and whatever else I feel like. The only requirement is that it has to be kewl... I dont want to bore anyone. Otherwise youd never come back... and that would kinda suck. Nevermind, unappreciative.

So ladies, gentlemen, cats, dogs, little children, and cute salt water fish... come back and come often mang! Ill post as often as my will allows me.

No comments: