Thursday, July 29, 2004

Top of the Pops

Please download these songs. The Streets - "Dry your eyes, Mate" and Rachel Stevens - "Some girls". These are the two latests songs Ive downloaded for my bestfriend here in Ireland, iPod. I know what youre thinking, Rachel is the hot chick from S Club 7. There are only two possible reactions to this news: Guys will download the song faster than Ben Johnson running to the toilet after unknowingly eating moldy cantalope. Then they will go to google.com and type in 'Rachel Stevens'. Girls will roll their eyes, and rant that she cant sing and has hair extensions, and what is she anyways? she doesnt look British, then make the obvious comparison to Posh Spice, and rave some more about how she cant sing, either, then get more mad, because she has David Beckham... then go to fridge to eat some chocolate ice cream, while listening to Justin Timberlake CD. Whatever... just download em. The Streets at the very least. Youll be different...

A Chain of events that was started today is about to take place... received my Provisional Drivers Licence from the "Irish Man", came in the mail today. Heres the chain.... Licence -> obtains permission to apply for my full Irish licence -> allows me to purchase car insurance -> allows me to purchase a car -> allows to pick up the car I made a deposit on 1.5 weeks ago -> Noli joins the Audi family.

This all happens tomorrow... all while I should be at work working. And did I mention I dont pay taxes? I live in bizzaro world.

Im audi...
n.

No comments: