Saturday, July 31, 2004

Different Speller

Millie Jane just tried to take credit for my blog name. PUHHHHLLLEEAAASEEE. I came up with that all by my own self. Anyways she even spells it a different way... if she had her way it would be nolisirishtsismis.blogspot.com. Like since when did filipinos start using the silent 'T'? I prefer not to spell it that way, its just dumb looking. Afterall, when my mom says Tsunami, she says "Tuus-nami".

Nice try jane... nice try. That just doesnt tsound quite right.

And for all my white readers and other non-flip readers, or flips that dont know tagalog at all (you know who you are, Jill), chismis means gossipsss... Chit-chat. AKA, what you do when you play Mahjong.

And yes, its tsuppose to be pluralized... we do dat kind ob ting.

okay... im going to take enap.

noy

No comments: