Thursday, July 29, 2004

Statistics

Tallys for the day:

Number of blokes I saw today with their collar up: 3.
Number of times Ive contemplated putting my collar up: 0.
Number of people with their hair spiked to the middle, mohawk look: 4.
Number of years past by since the hair spiked in the middle was considered cool: 2.
Number of times the 20 year old logistics adminstrative assistant, Jo, came by my desk to chat: 1.
Number of times I had to remind myself that I should not count that type of thing: 20
Number of times I checked the internet today while working: 3 (a new world record low!)

And the most important Tally: number of pairs of shoes purchased in the last week: 2. This is what happens when you open your wallet for a major purchase such as a car. It remains open to spend on other things, as well. Important things like shoes, and track jackets.

Didnt get my car today though. Im pissed out; so pissed out, Im roundhouse kicking at thin air.

Probably tomorrow.

n.

No comments: