Friday, September 17, 2004

6 Flights in 14 Days

No more sleeps required… Im finally in Vacation mode. I don’t know how often I will blog in the next two weeks, it will probably be limited and found wanting, but Ill make an Olympic effort of Roman Empire proportions to try.

I want to also say thank you for frequenting my humble blog so far; its really nice to hear some people enjoy it. Thank you for coming, its truly appreciated and I really mean that. I never thought blogging would be so fun and challenging at the same time. And I hope at least once, I wrote something that nobody else on this earth "got" - except for you and me. Because even the *chance* to make that kind of a connection is worth more than all the money in the world, and it's always been the primary reason that I've been writing.

And for everyone going to KBC, Rock the Casbah.

1 comment:

PPP - PennyPencilPixel said...

Dude, how'd you know about "Rock the Casbah?" They were playing that song on the PA so many times over the weekend. Twas a golden weekend man.

Ingats on your vacation.

H.