Saturday, September 11, 2004

Double Impact

My friendship with my new friend Ryan is growing better and better. Im starting to love this girl (Ive associated the female gender, I figured Id appear more cultured if I follow the French language rules and assigned genders to nouns. And Im feeling like its a chick; there are girl Ryans existing, so I say shes hot too. Not that thats important to me or anything). If you thought 99cent flights were cheap... well try 1 cent! Im not lying. And as Jill knows, I NEVER lie. Yup, this weekend... Ryan is putting a sale on, 1 cent flights to most places in Europe. Oh look over there on the floor! I just found a coin worth 10 flights! I better check under the bed... sift through my pockets... and look under the couch cushions. With this, I can equally divide my findings between buying flights and buying ju-jubes. This morning, I just bought a flight over to Brussels for 1 cent there and 1 cent back (plus applicable taxes and gas fees, minor issue). Brussels, the land that invented Fries, and the infamous home of one of the most influential icons of the last decade, Jean Claude Van Damme (whom my brother Manny, by the way, just worked out with at Fitness World, Bute and Georgia. Apparently he grunts alot, and with his big legs and Karate, he was showing people how to do the splits, no problem).

As an aside... too bad my buddy Wayne wasnt there to see JCVD. He would of went ballastic. Literally, he would of blown up, I think. JCVD is a cultural hero to Wayne, who has memorized every line in Double Impact, and most of Bloodsport and "Street Fighter" the Movie. But then again this is from the same guy who actually rented and liked Swim Fan. Okay... too many tangents...

Now before the sale ends, I need to decide on a trip to take in February... check out www.Ryanair.com. I was thinking Paris, BUT... its 4.99 Euro, which is way too rich for my blood, like FEHGET that noise. Pay over a euro for a flight? Comeon... theres reasonable, and then there is psychotic... and that is walking on its edge... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay I better shut up now, because if I become anymore cynical... Ryan might hear word and come to her senses. Shhh...

6 more sleeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait just a minute. This is Hanoy's buddy Wayne and I just wanna clear the air about a few things. Yes, I think its a shame that JCVD wasn't even considered for an Oscar for his portrayal of not one, but TWO characters, twin brothers no less, in the acclaimed "Double Impact." Yes, its true, I am a fan of "Swimfan" but its only because of the trampy character played by Erica Christiansen. The guy in the movie is the absolute worst, the loser who bagged Kirsten Dunst in "Bring It On." And no I dont own that DVD (shhhhhhhh).

Stay safe Hanoy, and remember, I'm a large in those Adidas jackets....

PS - I'm going to kick some baker and engineer ass in our MLB playoff pool....