Friday, September 03, 2004

These words are my owwn, from my hearrt flows

I bet one million kazillion pesos thta Im a really entertaining poster when iM drunK. Like rights now, for cases.. IM SOOOOOO DRUNK. Dont expect any logic or sense or whatever in this entery, beczuase im wasteed. Stupid Murrya, taking me out for beers n shit after work... on a empty stomach! you bicth!!! Im screwed!! Empty stomach is bad news... bad bad bad news... I only had chips for lunch you fucher! was dizzy after the seconf pint. Didnt even get the opportunity to down two tablesoopons of olive oil, or chicken burhger and fries with mayonaise, which Hermes told me was the ultimate prepp for a night out of drinkiss and no woorris. Well Im worris nows... i needt to perepare and place that bucket besides mee bed thinks. At that I was a lager drining too...too.. I decided to lay off the guniess in this case cduz you know its darky and heavying, and Its was actually sunny outside, so a little light hearted type of drink was in order... so I went for the seea thru Harp drink, Irishlands answer to Canadain and Busweiser. Stupid murray. Last time I did this, a fwe months ago... drinking on a emput stomachae, I was was puking black foams seconds after leaving the pub... like while i walked home, not even stopping.. just turned my hed, just like howws those muthafuching seagulls shit whilst they re flying... (did you you know pub is short for PUBlic bar? Tell your friends... they will think your smart... ass, dat is.) So after the bar... its only 8PM after all.. I went to the local "chippery" on the way homes, to bye some takeout fillet boxxes wid chips.. To fill up my stomach and absorb all the poisions. Lets hope it works... I blame it on the no fgoods in my stomach. mnever ever ever ever drinks on the empty stomachs... you will feel goods quiclky but you will die nthe next day...

The top titles bythe way is the wwiise words of Natasha Bedingfields. Daniels sistar. It was on top of the pops as I walked into my housese so I thought that i would rip it off and barrow..

im going to lye down now... Seleeping early is heathly for the soles... right after I finish tops of the pops.. Such a good show. Jojo is singing GET OUT, LEAVE song... wow shes young... Oh! Niptuck is on! bye.

1 comment:

PPP - PennyPencilPixel said...

dude, this hermes. you gotta try the oily treatment when you go drinking next time. i'm jealous bcuz i can't drink yo. i could really die from a seizure or some shiz. diggity dang. me on zyban the quit smoking pill for a few more weeks. KBC will be dry as hell for me dude. having fun ova there or wat? nice commentaty on your olympic experience, btw. i got a blog now as well. me a newbie tho.

http://kono-imo.blogspot.com

kono imo means "you potato" in japanese btw. i'm trying to get in touch with my nihongo side bro. who knows maybe one day me move there, ya know...

hamisu