Monday, January 31, 2005

Foolin

Today I wrote an email. A work email, for ABB, one of many. It was addressed to a company called Norpac Controls, who provides Wah-wah-wanng-wanng-waah-wanng-wang (Charlie Brown Adult gibberish; I could go into it, but its too technical, uninteresting and as an audience, you probably wouldnt care anyways.) So, this email was to confirm some product specifications I asked for. Nothing big. Just "following up"... "touching base" etc, all that "mission-critical"-type useless business jargon. Nothing out of the ordinary when in business mode. Except at the end of the email, as a Post Script... I felt like being a little silly, for fun I randomly sneaked into the very end of my signature "PS. Errbudy in da club gettin Tipsey".

The dude I was emailing, his name was Jeff Quan. J. Quan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So stupid, I never even met this guy... and worse than that, he doesnt even spell it right.

(Honestly this is what I do at work. After writing it, and passing the point of no return, the send button, I giggled to myself for the rest of the day)

If Im fired tomorrow, youll know why, homey.

No comments: