Saturday, October 22, 2005

I want it that way

3 years ago, at Joe and Kims wedding, my buddies Wayne and Sid sang up a memorable storm when the Karaoke machine was wheeled in the midst of the reception. It was magical. AND Somehow, with a great stroke of luck, a video was created with them repeating the same act on the Internet! Unbelievable... hahahahahahaha. Follow this link, Wayne and Sid sing their hearts out. Feel free to bookmark and play whenever you are down in the dumps and are looking for some pure sunlight; a chance to walk on the bright side of the road. Special Note: if you look closely, you can spot Jeff in the back, playing Ninja Gaiden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me and Slick? You got it all wrong Buddy, thats you and Bidz. I know my Grandma was Chinese and all, but cmon.....you look more inchunk then me and Slick combined. What's going on with you? Too afraid to come on MSN now?