Monday, October 03, 2005

Lee Son

Nicole made me feel guilty for not posting. She sent me an email. Which made me look when my last post actually was, and it was a month ago. A month ago! how embarassing... so bad. Sorry Nic... I know you depend on me. Even though you have a car with no sun roof, which is unforgivable.

So anyways, I just wanted to say Ive been kinda busy. Kinda. Just got back from Germany and Switzerland last week. I drank lots of Beer and bought lots of chocolates. And Ive learned that anything above 30% cocao in milk chocolate is the freakin shit. So to all the chicks I know, I tell you, Oh..... my..... god. And I dont even want to start with the 70% dark chocolate. Ive never had anything go so good with coffee...

Moving on. The one shocking thing though was that they actually sell Swiss Army knives at Zurich Airport. I know! What the fuck! I would of bought one if I knew...

So, anyways I head to Singapore tomorrow. Told you, kinda busy. Im kinda scared of the bird flu. Freakin birds always screw things up. And bombing in Bali. Oh man. I head to Indonesia the week after... so to my siblings... just to let you know... Ill be in Sumatra next week. Think of me.

Also... Im really pissed that I was forced to take an economy flight on the way back home to Heathrow from Singapore. Business was sold out. Im going to freak out. Bullshit... how can Business be sold out before economy? How? Im developing clausterphobia.

BTW, Im kinda drunk... I just drank a bottle of Shiraz to myself... Im soooooo awesome... More from asia when I get there... hopefully...

No comments: