Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Blah

Sorry about the April fools day thing. Well, no Im not, I take that back, I thought it was funny... I had no idea so many people would bite. Like, it is, after all, April 1st lads, caveat emptor. Its the only day in the year where I ever lie.

Not much going on, just got back after 2 nights in Dublin... but you remember how I just got an iTunes Express? Well thats already gone. I forgot it today at the Dublin Hotel, feck sakes. Im so absent-minded its disgusting, and the only reason why I brought it down was so that I can test if I could set up a wireless internet connection in the hotel room. Good news it turns out yeah no problem, wireless all thumbs up, but also I left it plugged into the wall. Son of a whore... I hope this Fitzwilliam Hotel (class hotel by the way) is an honest outfit and "find" it for me. I did after all restrained from stealing the robe this time.

But thats it, not much going on, just fuming right now. Gave up chips/fries this year for lent. Im doing so well, so far. On three seperate occasions I got a burger and PROACTIVELY substituted the side of fries with salad. Theres certain people I know that dont have that kind of restraint.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i gave up potato chips...not corn chips...gee...HUGE difference.

anyhow, you do lie and you called her dense!

ha!

Anonymous said...

Serves you right for lying about coming home you big LUS. Your new nickname from now on is Forgetful Jones.

Anonymous said...

Noli,

This is god speaking... I punished you for lying...