Saturday, April 01, 2006

Coming Home

This maybe the end of an era, and possibly as a result, the near end of this blog. Yesterday I gave my one month notice at ABB Ireland. Ive decided to move back to Vancouver, and accept a new job offer with a mechanical consulting company for the Vancouver movie industry. It just seemed like it was time for me to go. Where I will find material to write about now, who knows, but the Irish leg of this commentary is quickly coming to an end. No doubt though, it has been a blast.

Ill write a little bit more later to sum up my time here... theres still some time left for that and there are some postings left in me still. Until then... Ill be starting to look into what car Im going to buy when I get there... Fun!

[Post Editors Note: Check the Date... April Fools]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!
That's awesome!!!!
We can watch the NBA FInals together.

Pistons all the way!!!!

Shit, does that mean you want your furniture back?

Anonymous said...

Hanoy,
Congrats Man. Isn't it funny how you and I were just chatting recently about you moving back here? So you know what this means right? You'll be over here for my 30th, well hopefully you will be. See you soon, welcome home.

Anonymous said...

Noy,

I was hoping it was an April fools joke, Kim and I still need a place to crash when we come visit next year. I don't have a hotel in Ireland yet. Movie industry,huh? You wish!

Kuya Joe

Anonymous said...

damn you!

who even plays april fools jokes anyway...

pistons all the way though! woohoo!

tayshaun is AWESOME!