Thursday, September 20, 2007

A fake letter just to remember

Hi, taking off now on this trip to Italy and Greece (yay)... before I go though, I need to pay you back for the pomegranate white tea ( I liked it alot ) never tried it before and it was splendid. Its climbed the rankings, now within punching distance of my fav. blueberry jasmine green tea made from loose leaf. Anyways, thank you so very much... it was nice.

Couldnt pay you back with more tea, cuz thats completely unoriginal.. so instead I decided Id just burn you the music I was listening to when I drank your tea; one of my favorite albums of the last 5 years, Broken Social Scene -"You Forgot it in People". If you find the time, I recommend you listen to it full-on through, from beginning to end. Its always the best way that way, I think, especially for a moody and original album like this; now you have a project. #7 & #11 are my favorite, delightfully sullen. And if you have it and know it already, then you are even cooler than I thought, and conversely, soy tonto, moi un idiot.

Well thats it, tit for tat.. take care of yourself... be good. if you spy me after I get back on an aimless wander, dont forget to smile and wave..

No comments: