Saturday, September 22, 2007

From Roma

Si, Pronto. Quick updates on the fly-

- ?^òàùèé°ç§ I like all these new buttons available to me on Italian keyboards. And unlike French keyboards, they didnt switch around a handful of keys from the normal qwerty system, with the only goal being to confuse all foreigners. The french...

- I think I have to be part Italian. Not North American Italian (echh, who wants to be that Chachie?) but proper Italian-Italian. I was just doing some arthmetic in my head and it sums up properly... I like to look good, I like nice clothes, I like nice shoes, I like nice sunglasses.. and I like Italian girls... therefore... I must be part Italian. (And again, as always, the only ones walking around the streets of Italy that is not lookin all so fine all the time... the tourists)

- Last trip to Roma was all about sight seeing. Its been done. This time I get a whole day just to shop.. to SHOP. I told you, I must be part Italian somewhere... Im only missing the "overt confidence" gene. But maybe thats a good thing...

- Tomorrow off to Amalfi Coast.

Ciao Bella..

No comments: