Sunday, June 15, 2008

I like...

I love Ray Ray. Just watch this, its breathtakingly beautiful. I can watch it all day. Go directly to youtube and watch it in high-res. Watch it over and over again like how I do. With only a few seconds left, on the most crucial play of the game, first he waves off Garnett on the planned pick-n-roll, deciding to take on this chump on his ownself. Then Sasha does an textbook job executing the 'Ole!!' defence, Ray Ray blows by, finishes with a lefty layup, sealing the game for the Celtics, and leading Paul Pierce to celebrate like Marty winning Quiz night. I love this scene, just as much as the opening diving scenes in Into the Blue.




I like Kay Gee.
And I dont mind PP anymore.

I dislike Sasha.
I dislike Derek Fisher.
And I despise Japanese Kobe steak.

With such a blend of emotions, especially for a guy that is holding a angry grudge against the NBA (for first killing the Grizzlies, and then the Sonics), its remarkable to say that Im excited that Im in the States to watch the NBA Finals tonight.

Oh yeah Im in Wisconsin... I should try some cheese at the same time. And by the way, no Banana Republic or Abercrombie and Fitch in Wausau Wisconsin. I need to downgrade a bit and go to Hollister. I need underwear though, no brainer.

No comments: