Sunday, November 07, 2004

Random thoughts while I watch Big

Its Sunday, and instead of doing work from home, Im watching Big. Awesome movie, a favorite, especially since its highlights FAO Schwartz. Im lazy right now so Ive decided to post in bullet form while I watch; well not lazy, but say more efficient... yuh...

- I miss Gelato. Ive tried every combo avaliable in Italy, and nothing tops the Banana / Cioccolato Combo. Nothing. There hasnt been such a seemless tag-team since Tito Santana hooked up with Rick Martel to form Strikeforce. Arriba..

- I have a new vice here in Ireland. Its the Lucozade drink. Take everything good in the world, add caffeine and orange food coloring with carbonation... and you have a innocuous yet addictive drink. Then add alcohol. Holeh... I drink it more than coffee, more than water, more than pop.

- If you own a laptop, have you ever been tempted to use your computer while youre using the toilet? Uh... me neither... just wondering...

- Oh Piano scene is on... this is good...

- First thing Im going to do when I get back to Vancouver is eat Sushi. Lots of it. Until I get sick. And then repeat. Everyday.

- Need to go to Seattle too. I need to go to the Fox Sports Grill. Need to simultaneously watch 5 different sports games on HDTV Plasma screens while eating Natchos. I need to do this. I decided when I was stuck on the couch friday night watching professional European league Bacci Ball, drinking Tea.

- Bush won the election last week. But really does that matter when Jessica Alba is in Vancouver right now, filming a movie?

- Speaking of which, apparently Jessica is seeing Derek Jeter. Doesnt she know that he's gay? Im not too sure if Derek's boyfriend, Jorge Posada is much too pleased.

-"Neh!" is my favorite Greek word. You sound like a sheep, thats why. Hahahahaha... Next time you go to Stefos, when they ask if you want any appetizers, responds by saying "Neh!". Trust me, itll be cash money...

- Halloween was last week, I am now officially one of "those" guys. "Those" guys that turn off all the lights and pretend they are not home, so they can keep all the Candy for themselves. Ive done this 4 years in a row.

- Always listen to your parents because you are never too old to be chased around with a walis for pok pok.

- My new pick up moves while on the pull will need to include some sort of praise for the girl's "structure and reception". Cant possibly go wrong...

- The Utah Jazz will make it to the Western Conference Finals. The only way San Antonio beats them is if San Antonio starts playing in "Red White and Blue" Rocky Shorts. Otherwise theres no way your taking down Ivan Drago.

- LA Lakers, much to my delight, will not make the NBA Playoffs.

- One Tree Hill will win the emmy for best drama, narrowly nudging out the OC.

- Milan, Paris,London Fashion, and the hot Australian retail chick at FCUK Grafton tells me that Turquoise is the new Black. (No not Teal, yucks. Turquoise, totally different) Girls take note, get ahead of the game. Also the must have fashion accessory is see-thru bra straps.

- Last but not least, my opinions are not to be trusted. I put tilapia in my pancit and coffee creamer in my chocolate rice. What? Who? I know right! What do I know? I dont know shit about shit. I can't boil eggs for shit. I misplace puctuation marks and quotations all the time. But trust me about the see-thru bra straps.

-Latesz (Its mine JM. MINE)


No comments: