Sunday, November 14, 2004

ZeD TV





I was chatting with Trish, and she introduced me to Ziya. Ziya Tong. She is the host of ZeD, the alternative media and culture show on CBC (Weeknights, 11:30ish). Canada is lucky. You get to watch this one almost everyday. And she is totally hot. And hip, smart. She lives in Vancouver, too. Which means its totally conceivable to run into her while chilling, sipping cocktails at the Opus Hotel or cabbage patching on the dancefloor to 'Lose my Breath" at Atlantis? Its a little overwhelming. I havent had the priviledge to watch yet, so when I come home during Xmas, there will be a 100% chance I will be watching latenight CBC as a prelude to Jimmy Kimmel Live. Ziya could very well be the coolest thing on CBC, now that it lacks Don Cherry's Coaches Corner. And check out the wicked cool name... its too much. Ziya, Shannyn. Shannyn, Ziya.

No comments: