Saturday, November 13, 2004

Running Up That Hill

There are several lessons that I seem to never learn from. One that is very apparent at this time in particular: never take naps past 6PM. I always forget this one. Dumb. I fail this lesson almost as often as 'I' before 'E' except after 'C'. And unlike poor spelling, the affects are deadily. But I cant help it sometimes. Im Filipino... and we take naps. Today I mistakenly fell asleep on my bed at 7PM. It was a deep one I lulled into as well, cuz I awoke, definitely convinced it was 3am or so. Groggily looking at the clock however was like a stomach punch.. it was only 10PM. Im screwed.

Im definitely paying for it now. Right at this moment, its 6:30AM, I havent slept since and my awakeness is so wide, it might as well be Star Jones. I know 6:30! Its retarded... and peeps I was msning thought it was bad enough 3 hours ago. Huh, well look at me now. And Lorrie just reminded me people that dont sleep well wrinkle up like Chinese Sharpei dogs. Damnit to hell... cuz thats got to be true.

So, dont take naps past 6PM. Just like girls, they are deceptively evil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol... yup, girls will turn your world around believe me...