Thursday, December 02, 2004

BS

Don’t forget to go out for drinks tonight. Its Britney Federline’s birthday. B. has dropped down more than a few in my rankings; Im not feeling her as much as I use to, but still she’ll be around, hangin around, hangin around, couldn’t possibly go away and disappear. Im thinking Kevin, her hubby must be grinning ear to ear right at this moment… like I would constantly feel like a million bucks too if I just scooped JT’s ex, the most sought-after girl in the world, and convinced her someway, somehow, beyond anything remotely rational or holy, that my pre-existing baggage of two kids and no career prospects is an attractive package to be with. It would be a constant state of glee, like Shaq after keying Kobe’s Ferrari.

Happy Birthday, B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello n.,

After reading your blog "BS", I believe you will find the wages information on my site about Jobs With Best Wages to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ...

Teachers Wages
Farmers Wages
Chefs Wages
Surgeons Wages
Nurses Wages
Mechanics Wages
Lawyers Wages
Management Wages.

We have hundreds of "must read" articles on wages and careers and many other topics in our Top Career Wages site.

Kind Regards
Emily