Monday, December 13, 2004

no comments..

Hi.

Im drunk again.

Gretzkkky!!!

So Im going to keeep this quick.. this time though... especially since IIm only really reaaly reaaly buzzed this time.. thats all... I have control. I love business dinners, especially the kinds wher the boss pays and you can ordre whatever you wants in the hwole menue... and plus even better pretty girls sit behind you, and you dont care cuz your drunk anyways and so is your boss and collegues, so they try to embarass the one single guy at the tabllee... i tell you the best ever... more than I love wine ... whine is the bestest too... i love wine... it is so good..no wonder they give it away at weddings...wooohhooo.. house red wine...

announcing im coming home..
dec 18 10 ish in the morning .. someone pickme up please.. .I dont want to take the bus ya know... stpuid bus. I got big luggages with lots of gifts.. like sanata... sodont let me take the bus... you... picke me up... you better... Auir Canda flight from NY... if its delayed.. dont worry just wait for mee... ill come evenutally... go to the elephant and casltye and drink beer or someting..

Okay..?

tanks...

PS... MJ forced me tow write this so next time you see her... punch her in the arm... or pinch... korot styles... tahanks!! bybye... and then point and her and say... "thats what you get"!

ahhhh... I need too-big... water....

No comments: