Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Seattle Day

A crew of 10 of us went to surprise Eric in the morning with a road trip to Seattle to watch the Supersonics play against Allen Iverson and a bunch of CBA Players. On the drive down, I got an unexpected arm workout when I had to hold up Morris’ iTriping iPod so that we could optimize to the clearest signal. I think it was at its best when I pretended I was a little teapot, short and stout… At any rate, Seattle trips are a must. It’s a pretty cool town. They got the Fox Sports Grill for starters; only the most happiest place ever, next to the ‘It’s a Small World’ ride in Disneyland and the Crazy Horse Too in Las Vegas. Our stay there though was a little compromised by the nba game we kinda intended to make an appearance at, so duration at Fox Sports Grill only lasted two beers. The Sonics lost the game by the way, victimized by a blurred vision of The Answer scoring weaving and getting good looks at will. But who cares, I got my vintage yellow Ridnour #8 Jersey, which is cash money.

Stayed overnight, and after some searching, we actually found something kewl to do on a random Tuesday; we made our way to a Drum and Bass nite at some bar across the I-5. Live Drum and Bass; it was a pretty hip joint, refreshing, even though there was smoking in the bar, and lots of gay guys.

No comments: