Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Christmas List Version 2.00.5

Last night I finally heard it. I was waiting for it, waiting for it, waiting for it, and finally it came. Last year I mentioned my two favorite Christmas songs, Bing Crosby and David Bowie's Little Drummer Boy and Live-Aid's Do they know its Christmas, 1984 Version. Well I forgot one: Last Christmas by Wham! (featuring George Michael). One of the few catchy tunes that I dont mind listening to over and over again. It just makes you feel good inside, doesnt it?; good times. I finally heard it playing during my midnight grocery shopping at Dunnes Stores. And that was the Pavlovian bell. I need to do my Christmas list. Now I will apologize, because I have slightly bit off of my arch nemesis, Oprah from her annual "Oprah's favorite things" show (you know the one, where the middle age ladys in the audience go hysterical, like certified lunatics. Another shining example that proves a universal point, all women are nutjobs; exempt are the intelligent and exceptionally fine women that read this blog of course. Considering you will be buying me gifts n all) So here it is, the annual list of the coolest, lastest, and greatest things ever, my Sears Catalogue wish list. Ive also added hyperlinks, because Im here to help you.

(Also dont forget its my Birthday too. December 23. I turn {cough} 21 {cough,cough})

- Burberry Boxer Shorts, size M.

- Neiman Marcus Cashmere Socks (like if you gonna give socks and underwear, do it right)

- Bill Simmons new book

- Muhammad Ali Zaire '74 Robe (Like the one he wore into the Rumble in the Jungle. How cool is that? Go to Mens Apparel - Originals. Actually anything on that web page would be cool. Feel free.)

- Adidas Originals Super Skate High Top Sneakers. Size 9.5 (Same webpage. Go crazy)

- Nudie Jeans - Loose Frank with Dark Blast or Heavy Holes wash. size 32/32

- Tinikling Set

- Nike Dry Fit Socks (I LOVE these things, Im going to ask for them every year. So money. Short ankle versions only please)

- Veronica Mars, Season 1 DVD (KIDDING! I did that one for the reaction)

- Ride Havoc 159 Snowboard" (RIGHT MJ!!!!!)

- Banana Republic Scarf (My neck gets cold, and I have sensitive skin)

- M.I.A. Arular CD

- Goldilocks Leche Flan and Casava Cake (And for the longest time, I thought it was Leche PLAN)

- Reflexology Gift Certificate, with post use of ozonated pool and eucalyptus steam room (No Chinatown cheapies, please)

- Tumble Time Tigger

- Volvo V50

- Abercrombie Ezra Fitch Hand Knit Cable Sweater, Size M (Or similar)

- Taken out to Gotham while Im in Vancouver for Christmas

- Banana Republic Wool/Cashmere Pajamas

- Wife

No comments: