Saturday, November 05, 2005

On the couch Saturdays

- Having a lazy day. Spent the bulk of the day in my apartment this Saturday, with the only goal being to clean the bathroom. So far we can call it an unproductive saturday (Theres always sunday).

- Late in the evening, Irish TV was playing "The Gift" on TV3. Lads, you know the one. Just by chance catching the beginning of the movie while I was randomly flicking channels, I knew I had to run errands so I had to time this perfectly; I drove into downtown Dundalk, went to the new shopping mall that just opened to check it out, bought some groceries, returned some DVDs I rented and got back JUST in time to watch the key scene late in the movie, where Katie Holmes goes topless, flashing her marvelous boobs. Now missing that would of been devestating. Most guys would keep it safe, stay the course and wait, suffering through the movie. Not me. I think I have a new superpower: time scheduling.

- Speaking of Katie Holmes, Im wondering, cuz we all know that Tom Cruise is not the father of the baby in her belly, like comeon, hes gay; so i wonder who the real father is of the so called "immaculate conception". It could be one of those invetro jobs as well. Im betting on that.

- Pussycat Dolls. Just goes to show a band of hot girls with hooker personas can always squeeze out at least one hit song. Especially when its a song that encourages infidelity in relationships. But you know the front singer? Nicole? The Filipina. Woah... like woah... shes has potential to push on; more Justin Timberlake, and less JC Chasez...

-After the Gift, I was stuck with this difficult choice between Saturday Nite TV movies... it was either Fear, the crazy boyfriend Mark Whalberg to Reese Witherspoon movie, or Center Stage, the Ballerina movie. Mark Whalberg overacting, or slender girls dancing in tights that can do the splits. Hmmmm... tough call...

"Ballerina, you must of seen her... dancing in the sand...And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand " - Elton John

No comments: