Sunday, November 13, 2005

"There are 9 million bicycles in Beijing...

...Thats a fact. Its a thing we cant deny."

Can you believe thats an actual song... Lyrics to an actual song, yep. And as camp as it sounds, its actually kinda catchy. Its by Katie Melua, who if you dont know who she is, is the Russian Georgian-born, Belfast-raised UK fusion of Natalie Imbruglia / Nelly Furtado/ Vanessa Carlton... with curly locks. Think about that for a sec, thats quite the exotic combo. When you google her (and I know at least all the dudes will), youll find out how insanely cute she is. Charlie-Uniform-Tango-Echo, CUTE to the extreme, rock the mic like a vandal, light up the stage, wax a chump like a candle.

Anyways I brought it up cuz tomorrow Im going to China. Not Beijing exactly, but Guangzhou, which is just north of cash money Hong Kong. So I dont know if Ill be blogging in the next week or so, because the Republic of China monitors and regulates all media in China, including the Internet. I dont know if Ill get proper access or not; or if the Chinese authorites will censor my anti-establishment messages. :) We'll see, but really all I want is to bike around like everyone else... Im easy I know.

Anyways 9 millions bicycles in Beijing. Thats a fact. More or less. Thats a lot of freakin bicycles.

Kay Gotta pack again. I SO hate packing. I need to hire migets to pack for me. What will that cost me, like 5 bucks? After all, I need to hand them my hanged shirts that they cant reach.

No comments: