Friday, December 19, 2008

babbling..

- Im watching a charity concert on TV as I lay on the couch. Boyzone is on at the moment, a irish boy band, who had their hey day in europe 8-12 years ago. Like Nsync there are recognizable members, but based mostly on caracatures: theres the lead guy who looks like Sting, one other guy looks like Joey on Friends, and one guy is gay. And the funny thing is even if you dont know Boyzone, (and I surely dont), having just one look at the 5, and you can tell immediately which one is the gay guy.. you know that kind of way. Conversation last week with Jo as they were on TV, " I didnt know there was a gay guy on Boyzone" "Yeah, that was big controversy here before, back in the day" "Which one is gay?" "Take a look at them, youll know.. " "Oh yeah, ... its sooooooo that guy. Look at him dance.."

-My favorite albums of 2008: Girl Talk - Feed the Animals. MGMT - Oracular Spectacular. Cool Kids - The Bake Sale. Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend. Jason Mraz - We Sing, we Dance, we Steal things. Glas Vegas - Glas Vegas. And surprisingly, because he discovered the 'synthesized auto-tuning' button and sang the whole album, Kanye West - 808 and Heartbreak.

-This is my last weekend of shitiness because of the cast. No more cast misery after this. I get it removed Monday. This event, shockingly, will probably trump Christmas. Im serious too, cuz I hate the cast so much. Also, I made sure no one signed it. That is so Elementary school, like.

- One plus with being home all the time, I did a TON of downloading. Watched a load of TV shows and Movies. Over the last weeks Ive downloaded all the new season of Friday Night lights, episodes so far, all of the Star Wars Clones cartoons from this season so far, including the movie, all of the first full season of True Blood episodes, Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, the aforementioned In Bruge and JCVD, Madagascar 2, Taken, X Files movie, Ghost Town, IT Crowd season 3, Eagle Eye and Babylon AD. You know what? No wonder why the likes of Blockbuster are going bankrupt. Downloading is soo easy now, Im never gonna rent a movie ever again! And by downloading, I mean .. [cough cough].. legally purchasing them from reputable sites.. because I could never really condone going to Torrent sights and downloading them for free.. I would never ever do that.. no way.. thats the work of the diablo.

- Im going to Prague for xmas: ho ho ho... meeting up with jill and two of her friends, crystal ball and nina simone. I really hope it snows. Prague in the snow would be breathtaking. The thought of Prague in the snow for a white Christmas, last time I was this excited, was probably the time I found out Giselle Bundchen had five sisters (FIVE SISTERS! Six total! Thats unbelievable! Its like they are a hot girl factory.. even the ugliest one is hotter than 90% of all other girls youve ever seen in life! Can you imagine? As they say in Lisbon, 'Obrigado' and as Marty says, 'Da Nada')

No comments: