Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Twitter Dee, Twitter Dum

Im on Twitter now. www.twitter.com/nolisirish. Check it out. Ill be much more consistent and frequent over there... since its so much easier and informal to deal with, I can quickly text and just concentrate on the more immediate, day to day, hour to hour, mundane stuff.. you know kinda like "Going to the shop to pick up some brown sugar" or "At the Champ-Elysees just buying some gum" or "Colin Farrell just dropped by with the Corrs. Andrea the hot one. Bastards always drink all my beer though" or "I just finished laying a big duece that plugged my toilet". Now that last one, that was for real... do you have any idea how hard it is to unplug a toilet when you only have one good leg and you dont have a plunger?... Trast me... not fun.

Also I have started the cheesy word and quote of the day thing going that I will try to keep up. But Ill try not to be pretentious, more urban irrelevant..

Manny got me into it, through Chris Bosh. And Shaq. Now I feel like EDtv. Soon Ill be hosting a 24/7 videolink on Justin.tv.

HAAAA! Yeah right...

No comments: