Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lost!

Wow. I just ran through a slate of Lost previews on Youtube and all of a sudden Im sooooooo so excited again, hell, Im actually writing on my blog site. Nowadays, thats a massive accomplishment. Have you ever been addicted to something? Like how I am to Lost perhaps? I guess addicted is the wrong word, because addiction inherently means repeatedly being drawn to actions or habits that are ultimately bad for your well being. If you remove the 'bad' portion... then really it just turns into the definition of Love. The presence of an Existence that has no harm, provides beyond content or better yet makes a person even greater.

This show is so good, and so complete and so fulfilling, I swear this is exactly how religions start and flurish. Its gotten to the point now that I get annoyed at the ignorance of people who dont watch, and irate when people criticize. Isnt that like religions? Its just as good as Love. Only if it werent so weekly periodic, with 8 month sabbaticals. But you cant have it all..

On January 21st, Lost starts again. I can barely hold my pee.

So anyways, if you dont watch the show, do me a favor and rent Season 1 to 4 over the Christmas vacation. Its a religious experience, in the sense of the two paragraphs above. Do it.

Speaking of... Lost! its also probably my favorite song in Coldplays Living La Vida Loca album. Im blasting it right now actually. The bass purcussions drum line: like comeon... sooooooooo awesome. But with a name like that, isnt it inherent?

Peach and Lub..

No comments: