Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Simon Cowell

- Got the iPod Touch today, express delivery from a coworker who was in Maine last week (if possible never buy electronics in Europe, because they physically turn you around, bend you over, and do the business, pants on or not). Showed it to 4 friends at work.. and now there is nothing in the world they want more, save an Audi R8. It is a remarkable piece of kit, and its exactly what I wanted... the iPhone without the phone. The iPhone is eventually gonna get better, and gonna get smarter, gonna get 3G, and hopefully, gonna get less tied in to single carriers and become legally unlockable. Up until then this will suit me grand. Plus its thinner. I like thin. Just like how i like my chi......ps. I miss the days though, all of 3 years ago, when I use to call my 3rd Generation iPod, the one with the seperate function buttons that glow red, no color screen with a blue backlight, and superthick, and yet still cherish it unconditionally and call it my only irish friend. Since then iPods have become more popular than fully shaved female genital regions, so any exlusivity I once held is now gone. And also Ive upgraded already twice since then... so the prized asset which once held king status now has the same personal devotion and state of fondness that I hold for some of my shoes; no longer top ledge hollywood hills, but dwelling in the upper middle class.

- Im in a real upbeat and commercial for the masses mood today. So I thought Id post some wholesome feel good pop songs from the UK. Enjoy.

This is Leona Lewis, last years winner of X Factor. She is HOT. She was really cute when she won last year, but she is insane hot-hot now. I think thats the magic of having a personal make-up artist on you for a whole year, I call it the Kelly Clarkson effect. And to think, she almost lost the competition to some kid that looks like this.




On a related note here is the 2005 XFactor winner Shayne Ward. I like this kid, hes Irish too... but grew up in the UK. I posted him on Facebook earlier, but I like this song quite abit so screw it..



And here is his newer song. Another reason why he steps way above the usual boyband singer/backstreet wannabe crowd, he sings songs about the "no you hang up, no you hang up" relationship rubbish. He rules. Girls really go nuts for this guy too, like too much, unhealthily. I have a feeling though he is going to pull a Wentworth Miller one of these days and shock everyone one by going gay.

No comments: